Latest update ;- SBI SME Recruitment 2017 I Apply Online for 554 Vacancies of Special Management Executive Jobs . Applicant Before applying applicant must read the official notification which is given below the article.
SBI SME Recruitment 2017
State Bank Of India issue the the 554 vacancy for the Special Management Executive Posts .It is a latest government job for the job hunter .So,all the interested and talented candidate can apply online for the SBI SME recruitment . The selection procedure for the HAL Trade Apprentice recruitment will consist Written Examination and interview .All the selection procedure through done by the SBI SME notification release date declare . Capable government job hunter want to apply for the SBI SME recruitment 2017 from the online mode before the last date of the submission application form .For more verifying the detail so read the whole article and we provide direct link fore more information and kindly regular visited our website .
SBI SME Notification 2017
Name of the organisation ;State Bank Of India
Total Post ;554
Name of the post ;Special Management Executive
Category wise Vacancy Details:
- Special Management Executive – SME MMGS II: 281
- Special Management Executive – SME MMGS III: 273
job Location : India
Official website: www.sbi.co.in
Eligibility Criteria for SBI SME Jobs
Education Qualification: The candidates who are applying for SBI SME Recruitment 2017 they should posses CA/ICWA/ACS/MBA in Finance or equivalent with five years experience for MMGS-III and two years experience for MMGS-II.
Age Limit: The age limit for SBI SME Recruitment 2017 as per the Government Norms .
- For SME MMGS II age limit must be in between 25 years to 40 years.
- For SME MMGS III age limit must be 25 to 35 years.
Stipend : The candidates who are applying for SBI SME Recruitment 2017 so,they are Selected aspirants will be receiving best stipend from the Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) .
Application Fees : The candidates who are applying for SBI SME Recruitment 2017 so ,Refer official website notification for clear application fees details.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-.
- Reserved category contenders have to pay: Rs.100/-.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Important Date ;
- Starting date to apply for the SBI online application form: 3rd May 2017.
- Last date for submitting SBI SME post application form: 18th May 2017.
- SBI Exam date is 18th June 2017.
Step How to Apply SBI SME Recruitment 2017
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for SBI SME recruitment 2017 online as follows. www.sbi.co.in.
- Then click on official notification and download it.
- Then Read all the information such as eligibility and how to apply and all
- If you are eligible then go to and click on apply online link.
- Now fill all the mandatory details as per your educational certificates without any mistake.
- Now Upload your scanned photo & Signature correctly.
- Now crosscheck all the filled details and submit button to apply.
- Submit the online application form on or before date.
- Now Take a print out of your Online application for future reference.
- Now send your application to the below address on or before date.