Latest update ;- RUSVS Public Relation Assistant Recruitment 2017 for 444 Public Relation Assistant, Peon, and Other Posts .Respected job hunter can apply online .Before applying applicant must read the official notification which is given below the article.
RUSVS Public Relation Assistant Recruitment 2017
Rural Urban Shiksha Vikas Sansthan (RUSVS) issue the the 444 vacancy for the Public Relation Assistant, Peon, and Other Posts .It is a latest government job for the job hunter .So,all the interested and talented candidate can apply online for the RUSVS Public Relation Assistant recruitment . The selection procedure for the RUSVS Public Relation Assistant recruitment will consist Written Examination and interview .All the selection procedure through done by the RUSVS Public Relation Assistant notification release date declare . Capable government job hunter want to apply for the RUSVS Public Relation Assistant recruitment 2017 from the online mode before the last date of the submission application form .For more verifying the detail so read the whole article and we provide direct link fore more information and kindly regular visited our website .
RUSVS Public Relation Assistant post Notification 2017
Name of the organisation ;Rural Urban Shiksha Vikas Sansthan (RUSVS)
Total Post ;444
Name of the post ; Public Relation Assistant, Peon, and Other post
Post wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Project Manager||22 Posts|
|Assistant Accountant||32 Posts|
|Office Assistant||32 Posts|
|Public Relation Assistant||346 Posts|
Type of job: central government
job Location of job:India
Official website: www.ruralurbanshiksha.in
Eligibility Criteria for 444 RUSVS Public Relation Assistant Jobs
Education Qualification: The candidates who are applying for RUSVS Public Relation Assistant Recruitment 2017 they should posses ;
- Project Manager: Candidate should complete Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with two years Rural Project Handling experience.
- Assistant Accountant: Must Possess Commerce Graduation from a recognized University.
- Office Assistant: Applicant should have Senior Secondary School or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
- Public Relation Assistant, Peon Posts: Should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
The age limit for RUSVS Public Relation Assistant Recruitment 2017 as per the Government Norms .
- minimum 21 years and maximum 40 years as on 01.05.2017.
Age relaxation Details
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 years
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
Stipend : The candidates who are applying for RUSVS Public Relation Assistant Recruitment 2017 so,they are Selected aspirants will be receiving best stipend from the Rural Urban Shiksha Vikas Sansthan (RUSVS).
- For Project Manager Post: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-
- Remaining Posts: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/-
Application Fees : The candidates who are applying for RUSVS Public Relation Assistant Recruitment 2017 so ,Refer official website notification for clear application fees details.
- General / OBC Candidates: RS. 250/-
- SC / ST Candidates: Rs.150/-
- written test
Important Date ;
|Commencement of on-line registration of application :||25/04/2017|
|Closure of registration of application||10/06/2017|
|Closure for editing application details||05/06/2017|
|Last date for printing your application||15/06/2017|
Step How to Apply RUSVS Public Relation Assistant Recruitment 2017
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for RUSVS Public Relation Assistant recruitment 2017 online as follows. www.ruralurbanshiksha.in.
- Then click on official notification and download it.
- Then Read all the information such as eligibility and how to apply and all
- Then Read all the information such as eligibility and how to apply and all.
- If you are eligible then go to and click on apply online link.
- Now fill all the mandatory details as per your educational certificates without any mistake.
- Now Upload your scanned photo & Signature correctly.
- Now crosscheck all the filled details and submit button to apply.
- Submit the online application form on or before date.
- Now Take a print out of your Online application for future reference.
- Now send your application to the below address on or before date.