Latest update ;- MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment 2017 For Sales Tax Inspector Posts I Apply Online . Candidate Before applying applicant must read the official notification which is given below the article.
MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment 2017
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) issue the the 181 vacancy for the Sales Tax Inspector Posts .It is a latest government job for the job hunter .So,all the interested and talented candidate can apply online for the MPSC Sales Tax Inspector recruitment . The selection procedure for the MPSC Sales Tax Inspector recruitment will consist Written Examination and interview .All the selection procedure through done by the MPSC Sales Tax Inspector notification release date declare . Capable government job hunter want to apply for the MPSC Sales Tax Inspector recruitment 2017 from the online mode before the last date of the submission application form .For more verifying the detail so read the whole article and we provide direct link fore more information and kindly regular visited our website .
MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Notification 2017
Name of the organisation ;Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Total Post ; 181
Name of the post ;Sales Tax Inspector
job Location : Maharashtra
Official website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Jobs
Education Qualification: The candidates who are applying for MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment 2017 they should posses Graduation or its equivalent degree from any recognized university.
Age Limit: The age limit for MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment 2017 as per the Government Norms .
- For Open candidates Upper Age Limit: 38 Years
- For Reserved Candidates Upper Age Limit: 43 Years
Stipend : The candidates who are applying for MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment 2017 so,they are Selected aspirants will be receiving best stipend from the Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) that is Rs. 9300-34800/- +Grade Pay Rs. 4300/- as per the company norms.
Application Fees : The candidates who are applying for MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment 2017 so ,Refer official website notification for clear application fees details.
- General Category – Rs. 523/-
- Reserved Category – Rs. 323/-
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Important Date ;
- Starting date for Online Application Form: 29th April 2017
- Closing date for the Online Application Form: 13th May 2017
Step How to Apply MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment 2017
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for MPSC Sales Tax Inspector recruitment 2017 online as follows. www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Then click on official notification and download it.
- Then Read all the information such as eligibility and how to apply and all
- If you are eligible then go to and click on apply online link.
- Now fill all the mandatory details as per your educational certificates without any mistake.
- Now Upload your scanned photo & Signature correctly.
- Now crosscheck all the filled details and submit button to apply.
- Submit the online application form on or before date.
- Now Take a print out of your Online application for future reference.
- Now send your application to the below address on or before date.